Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Almost summer!

Well, the end of the school year is near and I'm getting very excited for what the summer has to bring.  I'm looking forward to the possibility of hearing that we have a baby on it's way to us!  Now that our book and profile are available for birth moms to look at, who knows how long (or short) it could be.  It's crazy, because I don't really know how the whole "nesting" thing works when there isn't a 9 month timetable... I had never really thought about that before, but luckily God knows the timing and it's always perfect. :) 
We had a great weekend with family and friends and it makes me smile as I think about outings with a new baby.  I can't wait for him or her to become a part of our extended family and grow up to play with our friend's kids.  I am excited for all the possibilities that are in store and I'm ready for them to begin!
Thanks, as always, for your support through blog messages, facebook, in person, and in prayer.  We look forward to seeing you at the fundraiser on June 6th if you're able to make it. 

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment